On Friday 29th April, 15 Docklands ringers will be attempting to ring a quarter peal at all most of the Docklands Towers to celebrate the Royal Wedding.
A Quarter Peal consists of over 1260 changes and takes between 45 minutes and an hour to ring.
The current plan is as follows:
- 09:30 – Bermondsey: Grandsire Doubles
- 11:00 – Rotherhithe: Multi Doubles
Lunch Mayflower : 12:15
- 13:45 – Isle of Dogs: Plain Bob Doubles
- 15:15 – Limehouse: Grandsire Doubles
- 17:00 – Stepney: Plain Bob Minor
Drinks Prospect of Whitby : 18:00